Unique to R Markdown [ Probably remove]
- What happens to Rmd’s placed in subdirectories? ** They’re still knit…but not compiled in an automatic and smart way (?)
- A logo can only be added with HTML/CSS– unless you create your own pandoc template (Ahh!)
- Footer must be constructed using HTML/CSS manually with
includes....in YAML. And it doesn’t go all the way across the page easily.
- Google analytics need to be inserted manually within HTML file and
includes.. before bodyin YAML
- Appendix not an option unless manually built into footer.
- Favicon: can you not do this in r Markdown within the YAML?
output: html_document….or whatever else you want.